Thursday, April 29, 2021

Weight Loss After Hashimoto's Diagnosis

Despite obsessing over my weight those extra 10-15 pounds made no sense to me until my hashimoto’s diagnosis as i learned about my diagnosis, it made perfect sense to me to see “weight gain” listed as a hashimoto’s symptom at the time of my diagnosis, my weight felt like the least of my problems. Weight loss after hashimoto's diagnosis. A couple of years after my diagnosis, i found hashimoto’s 411, a closed facebook group run by alice berry mcdonnell this group is amazing! it is comprised of an army of highly motivated, smart, supportive women and men (now 45,000+ strong), and each of them sharing ideas of what worked for them, things they were planning to try, and offering.

weight loss after hashimoto's diagnosis

"Yes, I've gained weight, but..." | Dealing with Weight ...

"yes, i've gained weight, but" | dealing with weight

Weight Loss with Hashimoto's or Hypothyroidism | hubpages

more info weight loss after hashimoto's diagnosis ---> click here